Thursday, January 12, 2012

Coninued New Philosiphy

Now the holidays are over we are in a new year and things are looking better as a whole. Joni's birthday (the last official holiday of the holiday season of this household) was a huge success. Everyone who could come seemed to have a good time. The living room turned out nice and it felt like there was a new energy in the house.  This brings me to my new post. I have observed, over the almost 10 years living in this house, that it has a feel all its own. I have also noticed when ever we have put forward an effort and money into the house it seems like something good happens.  Over the years we have put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into our home, each time we have, something good has happened. Example, we finish the bedroom Joni gets a new job. It seems like a solid pattern of house work= positive life change. So here comes the upstairs bathroom, the final frontier. After noticing this and how I feel with my new attitude I decided to elaborate on the three new statements I live by.

First one is I AM...  After you say these magic words it becomes your reality. You say I am and whatever comes next has been accepted by you. Make it a positive statement and you will feel better, even if you do not feel it at first. Give yourself encouragement and repeat positive I am statements and dump the negative. I have noticed with people I encounter that are negative or like to stir up drama, that God, the universe, the world, Karma, or whatever you believe is quick to give you more than you can handle.  If you send bad out to other people it will bite you in the ass. So be good to yourself, help those you love, and build a better tribe that is based on love, caring, giving, and happiness. It will help you to send good vibes to your tribe (family by blood or not either way) and help them when you can. Good always comes from good. Remember positive I am statements.

The second one is PARTY ON.  As I have covered this in other posts I can only add no matter what happens or how bad it seems you can only control your attitude. Your job sucks...PARTY ON, your car broke down...PARTY ON, you feel like puking...PARTY ON. Be good to yourself, and accept bad things will happen but you can better cope by saying it will be okay and I will keep PARTING ON!!!

The third is RATIONAL INSANITY. The combination of rational thinking with the energy of insanity ( thanks again Cody Lundin). Take a look at the problems in your life, analyze them in a rational manner. Think up solutions and don't focus on the problem but the solution. Visualize a maze and instead of racking your brain to get to the end, find the end and work back to where you are. If you focus on the problem and not the solution you can set yourself up for some sleepless nights and a whole other list of issues. By thinking of the solution, and working from an idea that might work, you can go backwards with a rational plan and see how you can implement it into your life. Don't beat yourself up over the problem and how it got there, but think instead of how you can solve it and improve your life. Once you have used the rational part of yourself, worked out a plan, and found a solution, it is time to focus and unleash the power and energy of insanity. Find it deep with in and use all you can to work your plan. This does not say it will work but some knots need several plans before they do. I think we would all be surprised with what we can accomplish if we just thought it out a little at a time.
Until next time PARTY ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment