Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Welcome to 2012,
The start of a new year. Putting the past year in the rear view mirror and setting my sites to the future. The past year had some peaks and some valleys.  After some sadness and a new attitude, I think 2012 will be a good year.  If pain really is weakness leaving the body, I should be a lot stronger for the next year.  Already we have completed the long over do living room refit, put a new roof on the garage, and improved the sink fixtures in the bathroom and kitchen. It amazes me how much can be done when you keep moving.  A few more minor projects and the house will be in good order again.
With the new year I look to strengthen my pre-birthday resolution to become a better person. I will sort through the bull shit life will continue to throw at me and care about the real things. I am going to live my life and love my wife and family with all I can. My hope for this year is to spend more time with the ones I love doing the things I enjoy. I like to think I am my real self when I am out shooting or up in the mountains on a warm day. I hope I can get as many of the important people in my life to join me in living and being happy for all of our blessings. I want to see all my family with me in the Uinita Mountains or out on the shooting range with me this year. I want all of them to get to know me as I am out there. I hope if and when people talk about me they do it with a smile, a story, and a warmth in their heart. I know some are thinking of Senior Frogs.  
We will soon see what 2012 has in store.  I am going to face the future with a smile and faith, handle the present with strength and resolve, and remember but move on from the past.  Most importantly whatever happens... PARTY ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment