Sunday, February 12, 2012

Waiting For Spring

Here it is February.  This month always seems to be hard for me to get through.  The days are getting a little longer but there is still a bit of a chill in the air. There is the occasional warm day that teases about Spring only to snow.  This winter although not overly cold and with out much snow has still been rough. I miss the warm Spring days and the songs of birds in the air.  I have Spring Fever in a bad way and I must admit, it has me a little down. Lucky for me I have a secret weapon, my wife, she has reminded me to just keep Partying On and Spring will be here soon.
Now I can't say February is all bad, some very important people to me have birthday's this month: My brother on the 22nd, his son Clayton on the 23rd, damn I can't believe he is 13, his other son Ethan also on the 22nd, Joni's mom Angie on the 21st, the twins on the 6th, and Joni's grandpa on the 18th.
Last night we went to dinner with my family for the birthdays and also to my brother's house. After spending some time with them I can say my nephews are amazing kids. They are all so smart and fun to be around. It was a great time laughing with my family it feels like it has been awhile. I feel truly blessed with all I have and I resolved to really focus on the good things in my life, number one is my family. 
As always, whatever happens remember to PARTY ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment