Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hiking With Jake

This year I was blessed with a beautiful, healthy son. I have now been blessed by sharing one of my favorite places with him. Jacob can not walk but he has been hiking. I hope to share more time like this with him, I hope he will one day take his son up to the Uinta Mountains.  Here are some pics all photos taken by Grandpa Ron.

 Jacob on the way to Ruth Lake

 My Family in the Mountains

Jacob's hair blowing in the wind 





Jake and Grandma Angie at Ruth Lake 


What a wonderful day in the Mountains with my wife and son, you two are the best.

Thanks again Grandpa Ron for hiking along with camera in hand, reminds me a little of another Grandpa that enjoyed the Uinta Mountains and photography.

Party On !!!

1 comment:

  1. Memorable, magical day shared with some of my favorite people on the planet. Thanks so much for guiding us to this beautiful lake!

    ReplyDelete