On the way to Island Lake on the Provo River Drainage.
Island Lake Provo River Drainage.
Wall Lake Uinta Mountains.
View from The Notch Uinta Mountains.
Some might say I have a sickness, I hike despite being out of shape and it taking its toll on my body, but really it is a deep spiritual connection with the Uinta Mountains.
My church does not need to advertise only be discovered by all who seek its beauty. Some folks look for God in buildings and books written long ago, while I truly understand and respect those people, I prefer my worship out here where you can see the work of the Great Creator first hand. There is a spirit and energy here that you can not find anywhere else. I look forward to going to more religious sites and to taking all who want to go with me.
Amen and Party On!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment