Monday, November 28, 2011
Springfield 1911-A1 Range Officer
I just purchased my new RO. This is Springfield's new out of the box affordable competition 1911. All the previous reviews have given it high marks, and I see no reason to not do the same. I first saw this handgun in a magazine while looking for a good 1911 picture for a tattoo idea I had. The picture of the RO soon became a permanent piece of art on my thigh. Since I had it tattooed on me I thought I better get the real deal. This gun fit real good in my hand and balanced well once I put a loaded mag in. The trigger pull is short, light, and crisp. I shot a decent grouping for it being the first 50 rounds. I shot low and center so a quick sight adjustment should correct it. All around this was a wonderful addition to the other members of the "safe community".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment